Strong Advanced Excel & VBA Macros Skill in employees play a crucial role in growth of any organisation now a day. To reduce the working number of hours and getting the work done with higher accuracy a strong level of Advanced Excel and VBA Macros Training is required for Employees in Every Organisation.
Advanced Excel Institute: We are conducting Excel Corporate Training, VBA Macros Corporate Training from last 10+ years now and conducted the corporate training session in India in almost every metro city country and abroad also. We do the Excel Corporate Training in Gurgaon, Excel Corporate Training in Delhi, Excel Corporate Training in Mumbai, Excel Corporate Training in Bangalore, Excel Corporate Training Hyderabad, Vizag and Calcutta also.
Our Advanced Excel Corporate Trainer Pankaj Kumar Gupta (Microsoft Certified Trainer) has done 500+ Corporate training batches in 100+ companies and trained 10000+ working professionals on the same topic for Advanced Excel & VBA Macros.
He is a professional Excel Corporate Trainer and VBA Macros Corporate Trainer, his training approach and teaching methodology makes him different from others. All the sessions he has conducted till now were on real time data base with full of the Examples and practical approach.
For Any requirements of VBA Macros Corporate Training, Advanced Excel Corporate Training in Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida, Mumbai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Vizag, Calcutta, Ahmedabad please contact us on below mentioned details.
- Introduction of Excel shortcut keys: Chart will be provided by Advanced Excel.
- Inserting, Deleting, Moving, and linking the data in between the multiple sheets.
- Introduction to the Paste Special all Option. (Formulas, Values, Formats, Comments, Validation, All using source themes, All except Borders, Column Widths, Formula and Number formats, Values and Number Formats, None, Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, Skip Blanks and Transpose)
- Text Functions: Concatenate, Left, Mid, Right, Lower, Upper, Proper, Replace, Find, Search, Substitute.
- Logical Functions: If, Nested If (For Multiple Conditions), OR, And, Not, True, False.
- Introduction to Name Manager: Discussion on Name Ranges and Apply the Name Ranges on Cell and the combination of Cells.
- Use of Name Manager: Creating, Editing, and Deleting of Names.
- Create Name Ranges Automatically.
- Math & Trig Functions: Sumif, Sumifs, Sumproduct, Use of Sumproduct as lookup and in various activities.
- Statistical Functions: Average, AverageA, Averageif, Averageifs, Count, CountA, Countblack, Countif, Countifs, MAX, MAXA, MIN, MINA, Small, Large.
- Use of Tool Find & Select: Discussion on Excel’s very important tool “Find & Select” (Go To Special) including all options: (Comments, Constants, Formulas, Blanks, Current region, Current array, Objects, Row differences, Column differences, Precedents, Dependents, Last cell, Visible cells only, Conditional formats, Data validation).
- Lookup Functions: Discussion on Lookup Functions, Use of Lookup, Vlookup, Hlookup, Index, Indirect Match, Offset.
- Vlookup with Match, Vlookup with offset, Vlookup with Indirect, Hlookup with Match, Hlookup with offset, Hlookup with Indirect. Vlookup with If condition.
- Vlookup and Hlookup with Name Manager. Detail Discussion on use Of Name Manager InVlookup and Hlookup functions.
- Use of Advance Filter to fulfil the multiple desired conditions.
- Import the data from the multiple applications to Excel.
- Use of Text to Columns for Rearrangement of Data.
- Remove Duplicates from Data.
- Use of Data Validation and Consolidation.
- Data of Grouping, Ungrouping and Subtotal.
- What if Analysis: Detailed Discussion On What if Analysis. Analysis of Data by using Scenario Manager and Data Table and Goad Seek.
- Working With Charts:Detailed discussion on graphically presentation of Data by using Charts.
- Presentation with different kind to charts like Column Charts, Line Charts, Pie Charts, Bar Charts, Scatter Charts
- Preparation of Gnatt Chart, Bubble Chart, Speedo Meter Chart.
- How To Use Switches to Offset function effectively in Charts.
- Working with 2axis and 3axis charts.
- Start With Pivot Table, Do the Multiple Field Setting in Pivot Table.
- Do the Juggling of Data in Pivot Table and Work on layout of Pivot Table.
- Creating Groups, Insert additional Calculated Field in Pivot Table.
- Perform the % calculation on the basis of multiple fields.
- Start-up with Pivot charts.
- Insert slicer in Pivot Table and Pivot charts.
Tags: Advance Excel classes In Delhi, Advance Excel classes In Gurgaon, Advance Excel Institute In Delhi, Advance Excel Institute In Gurgaon, Advance Excel training In Delhi, Advance Excel training In Gurgaon, Advanced Excel and VBA macros institute in Delhi, Advanced Excel and VBA macros institute in Gurgaon, Advanced Excel Classes in Gurgaon, Advanced Excel Corporate Trainer, Advanced Excel Corporate training, Advanced excel training in delhi, Advanced excel training in gurgaon, Excel Classes In Gurgaon, Excel Course in Gurgaon, Excel Macros Corporate Training in Delhi, Excel Macros Corporate Training in Gurgaon, Excel training In Delhi, Excel training In Gurgaon, Macros training In Delhi, Macros training In Gurgaon, MIS Training in Gurgaon, VBA Macros Classes in Delhi, VBA Macros Classes in Gurgaon, VBA Macros Institute in Delhi, VBA Macros Institute in Gurgaon, VBA Macros training In Delhi, VBA Macros training In Gurgaon